Very good idea and interesting game, keep the work on!
Super CLASH Bros (demo version)
Super Clash Bros is a fan-made crossover game featuring a battle mode and adventure mode. The characters are kept true to their original games (same abilities, same health systems, etc.). This is an early, unfinished version but it's still very playable and fun with a group of friends.
- Lots of things messed up with this version. For example, the characters have way too much health for adventure mode, that's because I'm still transitioning the game from a battle-focused game to a more single player/co-op focused game (although I may give them low health by default for battle mode too). They also don't get their super items where the star power up is in, because right now they only get them as comeback items in battle mode. Lots of other issues/missing stuff. Will get fixed.
- For now it's local multiplayer only but you can play online via Parsec. Built-in online play is in the works.
- Almost every gamepad should work in the downloadable version.
- Mario/Luigi can get Yoshi under certain conditions. Yoshi can't eat Bowser but Bowser can't ride Yoshi (all characters who can fit can ride Yoshi).
Let me know any feedback you have. You can follow progress on the Discord server.
If you subscribe to my Youtube channel, click that bell right after you subscribe so you can be notified of new videos.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Made with||Unity, Adobe Photoshop|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Fangame, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, NES, party-game, Pixel Art, Versus|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Ad-hoc networked multiplayer|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Homepage, Homepage, Patreon, Twitter|
Download this in the itch app so that you always have the most updated version of the game
- Kickstarter for licensed Steam edition of Clash!Jul 03, 2019
- New update with Michael Jackson!Jan 20, 2019
- Super Clash Bros - Character Reveal Video!Dec 03, 2018
- Added ghost options!Oct 17, 2018
- Updated to v0.72.1 with new menu and musicSep 18, 2018
- New update with Scorpion & Samus! (v0.7.1)Sep 06, 2018
- Updated to v0.6.5 with fix for Update problemsAug 12, 2018
- Updated to v0.6.3, now with auto-updaterAug 08, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great game. I really love it! Maybe add toad? Really cool man!
J... JForce...?? I haven't heard of you guys in forever. I wonder what happened to JForce: Unstoppable... Anyways, this is cool! I haven't played Murder Miners since the early Xbox 360 Indie Game days...
Please Keep the free and full version right here! So the Steam version act as just a donation version!
Do not become like other traitor game devs!!!
I have money but I do not want to waste it! Even rich may become poor instantly!!
download this before it gets shutdown ._.
Great game! Love the updates, keep up the good work!
RH Game On
Fellow solo dev here (as hobby) to tell you that this is an amazin work. Keep it up, this is something!
i really can't wait till this is done, best game ever, also if you're taking feedback, I think it would be cool if chell from portal was in it,(or waluigi lol) also if you had final smashes as an option, also I prefer the thing you do when the walls close in, very cool, I tried every character, keep it up
Add Gamepad support... I like the concept, just wish I could play with a controller.
You Can Already, But If Your On Browser You Can't Use Bluetooth In My Experience
ther ver xbox one ?
Found a funny glitch. :)
This is a really good game. I have so much fun playing it.
I cant wait till this is finished
hey I really like your project if you take feedback I have some suggestion take them like you want. (mostly balancing even if it is just for fun)
I think that contra guy would need just a little more hp maby like 5 bars
The mega mans should have something else than tracking missiles and let that to the contra guy exclusively. since they got a lot of hp they are already very strong!
Samus and link could have a little more hp and samus could get screw attack and a reserve tank in power ups similar to link's fairy
Can sonic trio have a little more power ups or is there nothing else in their games?
I would be cool to see bowser HP
Maby luigi can get his smash fireballs?
Mario look very strong a possibility to nerf him a little is when he is small and takes a power ups it would act as a normal mushroom.
can youu put the timer visible before the sudden death and are stock battles/tag battle a possibility?
thx for the reading I hope the best for this project
how do you even jump
Hit ctrl to change your controls. Or press that big keyboard/controller button on the main menu or in the lobby.
I can't wait until this is finished! You are one holy being, stay on my screen.
Couch or normal version?
I really enjoyed this man I mean im pretty bad but this is a real cool concept yknow just the characters with an unmodified moveset I mean that probably causes balancing issues or whatever but its still a really fun idea
I also enjoyed the little Mario v. Luigi fight I had with the dev that was a good fight man
A very good game, I have been looking forward to the FC version of Mario. Like the Contra, two people can fight with the screen, instead of two people taking turns to replace it. After 18 years, the dream is finally realized here. I hope the author can formally complete it. Game, add more levels. Suggestion: If you can take a risk, you can choose 1p and 2p without physical collision. I look forward to the official version of the online steam, add more language options.
Its the best game on Itch
By far my favorite smash like game and cant wait for more
Excelent game thx 4 this game :D
in web verzion link is corrupt
Wow, this is pretty sweet! A very ambitious fan game. :)
which version? Browser or Win or Mac or Linux?
Love the new update! I would love to see samus finished :p
How long does it normally take for an update for this game?
Love the game so far, my brother and I love to play this.
Hey, i wanted To Play but could you make a 800 X 600 version please because my computer doesn't support 1280 X 720
Hmm, maybe! I'm not sure how much work that would be for me due to the way I set up a lot of things in the game.
Hey when i tried playing the game everything involving the stage sprites glitched quite a bit.
Oh wow, thanks for showing me. Did this happen after you finished a horde infection match?
The sprites didn't show up when i played. there was just a bunch of pink squares.
Thanks for telling me! Which OS are you running?
I am running a MAC OS, but I was playing the online version.
So just fyi, another guy said he fixed this by just closing/reopening the tab.
Holy shit Jeremy this is amazing definitely worth the wait despite the glitches here and there its still really fun to play.
Theres a few things that could be improved tho.
Sonic doesn't exactly work on slopes
Luigi needs a few alt sprites other than his smb3 all-stars sprites thats a minor thing so I wouldn't really worry about that just yet. (small problem here if both mario and luigi are being played at the same time and they both have a fire flower they will look exactly the same if they are using smb.1 style sprites) (also on this topic sonic would be pretty cool with his sprites from mania and megman could use his sprites from mm7)
It would be cool if Mario and Luigi had their spin jump form mario world.
There are a few pretty low quality sound effects for example the win song for megaman.
So overall some pretty minor stuff if you wanted help ripping some sprites and or music im up for it so hit me up :P (preferably on discord cus i rarely look through my emails) im pretty sure i have a NSF fle of all the music from MM2 so i can get ya a high quality version of that using good old famitracker.
Discord: bigdaddy2#3186 (Yes you already have me added)
- yep I still need to work on the slopes. Actually that particular area where Sonic is stuck I can do a quick duct tape fix for that for the next update I think
- I'll be using some custom Luigi SMB1 sprites with green/white fire suit and a taller/thinner head. I'll add Sonic Mania sprites too. Maybe MM7 Megaman, he'd be a different character though with a different weapon set. I've already started on Megaman X too.
- all versions of Mario bros do actually have their spin jump, it's Action 3 (B on Xbox controller), and it beats out Sonic's spin attack jump.
- Oh thanks, yeah if you could get me a better version of that song that'd be great. It's the Get Weapon track from Megaman 3.